So many questions come to mind when dealing with fever in children
- What are fevers?
- What causes them?
- Should children be covered up or not?
- How to treat more severe symptoms that accompany fevers like febril seizures?
- How to recognize dehydration symptoms?
- Most importantly, should fevers be brought down, or encouraged, and if so, how?
“Fevers are a good sign that the immune system is working to heal your child’s body. when you suppress a fever you are suppressing your child’s immune system and telling it not to do what it was designed to”
Okay, so if a fever is a good thing, when is it a bad thing?
What will you learn from Treating Fevers Naturally?
- What a fever really is, it’s causes, and it’s purpose
- How to prevent it, and when to be concerned
- Treatment options for a fever
- An arsenal or remedy recipes