If you are a fan of smoothies AND pumpkin spice anything, this is for you.
Pumpkin Almond Smoothie
- 2/3 cup homemade pumpkin puree (see my super easy recipe here) and frozen ahead of time
- 1/2 cup full fat milk (raw would be even better) or coconut or almond milk if you Paleo
- 2 organic pitted dates (3 if you like it sweeter)
- 1/3 cup almonds(soaked and dehydrated are better)
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 vanilla extract (find it here)
Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender (this is what I use) and blend until a smooth texture. Transfer to a glass of choice sprinkle some more pumpkin spice on top, and enjoy!
Tips and notes:
I usually freeze the pumpkin puree, dates, and a almonds, that way no need to add ice. But if in a pinch and all ingredients are room temp or in the fridge, just add 1/2 cup of ice.