Have you ever heard of wipe bits?
- 12 oz. melt and pour soap (I prefer goat’s milk, but you can find other gentle varieties such as aloe vera, shea, or olive oil) (find them here)
- Essential oils (optional for fragrance) (this is where I buy mine)
- Candy mold (this one is adorable)
- Cut melt and pour soap base into cubes. Measure approximately 12 ounces using a kitchen scale.
- Heat soap in microwave using 50% power and stirring every 30-45 seconds until fully melted.
- Stir in essential oils – generally only a few drops are needed!
- Pour into molds.
- Refrigerate about 30 minutes.
- Remove from mold; store in an airtight tin or bag.
- Pour 1-2 cups boiling water over one cube.
- Store solution in a spray bottle, or pour over wipes in plastic container.