Last month I told you that I had found my favorite new diapers. Don’t remember? No problem, you can click here and read my review, but I’m just going to tell you quickly why they have become my favorite diaper anyway 🙂
Why Button Diapers Rock
- Shell is made from 2 layers of waterproof PUL
- Double gussets around the legs means double protection against leaks
- Shell is one size with three different levels adjusted by naps. So one shell fits a baby between 9 lbs to 35 lbs
- Insert is made from 4 layers of absorbent microfiber and a super soft layer of fleece on top that wicks moisture away from baby
- Nighttime insert available for those long stretches with 6 layers for extra absorbency
- Super affordable at only $11 for the covers and $3.50 for the inserts. It seriously is one the most affordable of the hybrid systems I have seen
- Excellent quality
- Created by a husband and wife team, created right there in their home!
The awesome people at Button Diapers are graciously giving $50 worth of Button Diapers to one lucky Naturally Mindful reader. That means you have $50 to spend however you want. 5 Diaper covers. 3 Covers and two inserts. A couple covers, some inserts, and cloth wipes. 2 covers, 2 inserts and a wet bag…I wonder if I am illegible for the giveaway? Sigh. I’m not. But here is how you can win:
- Use the Rafflecopter widget below for one easy entry no purchase necessary
- Unlock extra entries. These are all optional.
Please take a moment to read the Terms and Conditions found at the bottom of the Rafflecopter widget. The winner will be announced on this same post. I suggest subscribing to my newsletter to get the notification when the winner is announced.
CONGRATULATIONS Amber G. hersey_………..@hotmail.com Please contact me within 48 to claim your prize!